Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Still Stuck With Item Level 325 Weapon...

I'm sure this isn't as large of an issue for those with more play time (I currently only play 3-8 hours a week and 3 of those hours are spent raiding), but the random number generator has just not been in an agility weapon providing mood.

I've been inundated with item level 340 intellect weapons and off-hands, and even got a 355 strength BOE drop in Uldir, but no agility weapons to be seen.

That isn't to say the RNG gods have not been kind, my average item level is currently at 353; so I am getting plenty of good drops as my gear level is pretty close to those that have gotten better weapons, but a better weapon would be a significant DPS boost.

I've been using my extra roll on Zek'voz every week and have even started running LFR, despite not enjoying it, to try and get the 340 version, but no luck thus far.  Hopefully that weapon will drop for me during tonight's raid...

The most frustrating part of all of this is that the emissary rewards are providing weapon rewards, but they have all been intellect weapons, and I don't have any immediate plans to ditch my teeth and claws for fancy hand waving.

No comments:

Post a Comment